- Check out the ANTARES alert broker homepage and sift through the alerts from ZTF (and soon LSST).
- Take a look at example Jupyter notebooks using ANTARES client, including writing your own filter to catch rare transient events, exploring variable stars, extracting light curves of solar system objects, and more.
- Learn how to create new targets, ingest light curves and spectra, trigger follow-up observations with Restful API and HTTP request .
- The official Django documentation.
- The official Astropy documentation.
No comments yet.
|No targets. Create a target.|